EASY VEGAN BREAKFAST IDEAS | 5 minute healthy vegan breakfast Recipes
EASY VEGAN BREAKFAST IDEAS
5-minute healthy vegan breakfast Recipes. Hello, Friends, I’m sharing back to high school vegetarian breakfast concepts that are fast and healthy. you’ll create these simple vegetarian breakfast recipes in five minutes, thus they are excellent if you are busy and short on time. And if you are not in class (like me), you’ll take these breakfasts to figure too. Please Like And Subscribe. Thank you for the observance. and if you get pleasure from these healthy vegetarian breakfast concepts, please share this with friends.
RECIPE 1: PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY STUFFED SWEET POTATOES
*1 medium sweet potato,
*Vegan yogurt (almond milk, coconut, soy)
*Jelly or jam
*Toppings: cut coconut, seeds or balmy of selection
DIRECTIONS 1. Scrub your sweet potato and prick it all over with a fork or knife. Then wrap it in a damp paper towel. 2. Microwave sweet potato on high heat for 4 minutes, rotating the potato every minute or so. You may need to cook your potato for more or less time depending on the strength of your microwave. 3. Slice your cooked potato in half or just cut a slit in the top. Spread on some yogurt, then peanut butter and jelly. 4. Garnish with toppings of your choice.
RECIPE 2: supermolecule AVOCADO TOAST
*2 slices of bread of your selection
*1/2 medium ripe avocado
*1/4 of a lime, juiced
*Pinch or 2 of ocean salt
*1/2 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
*1-2 tablespoons hemp seeds
*Chili flakes (optional)
*Parsley, minced (optional)
1. employing a fork, mash your avocado till no massive chunks stay. Add in juice and salt and mix.
2. unfold mashed avocado onto every slice of bread.
3. prime bread with chickpeas, hemp seeds, chili flakes, and parsley.
RECIPE 3: FRUIT & yogurt frozen dessert
*3/4 cup dry cereal (use whichever whole you wish best, or homemade)
* one tablespoon hemp seeds
*1 tablespoon chia seeds
*1 tablespoon oilseed meal
*3/4 cup plant-based yogurt (almond milk, coconut, soy)
*4 tablespoons of vegetarian supermolecule powder.
*Fresh fruit of selection
1. combine the hemp seeds, chia seeds and oilseed meal till combined. Pour over the dry cereal and toss to mix.
2. step by step stir the supermolecule powder into the yogurt and blend totally till no clumps square measure left.
3. Layer dry cereal mixture onto the lowest of a glass jar. Spoon supermolecule yogurt over dry cereal. prime with contemporary fruit. Secure with a lid to require on-the-go.